Table of Contents
18-Gauge Narrow Crown Pneumatic Stapler (Incomplete)
- Model: Porter Cable NS 100A
- Manufacturer: Link
- Manual: Download
Write Tool Introduction Here.
The Tool Safety, Tool Care, Operation, section of this guide are what instructors use to ensure that you can use the equipment according to community expectations.
Insert Tool Name clearance or class equivalent is required before use.
🚫 Do not do this
⚠️ Warning about this
See the Safety Section for more information.
Image and descriptions of various parts
For more visit the manufacturers website and user manual both linked at the top of this document.
Before you start using the printer you are expected to do an initial inspection of the printer and access its readiness for use. Consult the checklist at the end of this document as well as the detailed processes here.
If you encounter any of the issues listed in the Inspection area or have any other issues with the printer not working properly
- Update the physical Maintenance Tag at the machine
- 🟢Green can be used without issue
- 🟡Yellow can be used withcaution
- ⛔Red cannot be used without hazard to either the user or the equipment
- Record issues at https:%//%protohaven.org/maintenance. This notifies our staff and volunteer maintenance crew of any issues.
|⚠️ AUTHORIZED MAINTENANCE GROUP ONLY|
If you are part of the maintenance group please log on to the #maintenance channel of our Discord server to:
- Perform a Maintenance Action
- Request a Maintenance Purchase
- Review complete Maintenance Logs for each machine
- Generally chit-chat about maintenance
The following should be in a Maintenance tool kit for the….